Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I am travelling to Orlando in March 1st, I would like to meet friendly guys, for get out and explore the city.. My english is basic, I speak spanish... I will stay in Parliament House, is it a good place? Eduardo
1 answers to this question
Just be careful there. they had problems in the past make sure you lock your valuables inthe car or in the safe in the room. The place is not located in the best area but the guys are real friendly. I live in Daytona Beach and visit quite often
Newest Orlando Questions
- Hello there - I will be in Orlando in May for meetings - am booked in at the Rosen Plaza Hotel - is that a good hotel?
- Hello - will be in Orlando, FL in May for a conference. Looking for some ideas hangout after work hours. I am Asian looking for bears. Like the saunas but not sure if that is the place to be - just looking for some casual fun :)
- Hey Folks, I'm travelling to Orlando In November this year with my fiancé. We would like to know if Orlando is gay friendly in general or are there particular places we should avoid for homophobia reasons? Thanks, Allan
- I want yo take someone on a special date on friday. We are going to commit, sugestions on places that have that special touch or private area? Please! Thank you!!
- I'm new to the Orlando area, and I was wondering where some good places for young guys to meet up with would be?