Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I am travelling to Orlando in March 1st, I would like to meet friendly guys, for get out and explore the city.. My english is basic, I speak spanish... I will stay in Parliament House, is it a good place? Eduardo
1 answers to this question
Just be careful there. they had problems in the past make sure you lock your valuables inthe car or in the safe in the room. The place is not located in the best area but the guys are real friendly. I live in Daytona Beach and visit quite often
Newest Orlando Questions
- Hey Folks, I'm travelling to Orlando In November this year with my fiancé. We would like to know if Orlando is gay friendly in general or are there particular places we should avoid for homophobia reasons? Thanks, Allan
- I want yo take someone on a special date on friday. We are going to commit, sugestions on places that have that special touch or private area? Please! Thank you!!
- I'm new to the Orlando area, and I was wondering where some good places for young guys to meet up with would be?
- Gay realtor in Orlando? Thank you!
- For the best Gay Days hotel offer in Orlando, Rosen Hotels & Resorts presents a special $65 per night rate including two welcome drinks and buy one/get one free offers for breakfast and dinner buffets. Complimentary shuttle service to area theme parks and local tourist destinations is included, along with free WI-FI and more. The participating Rosen Hotels include three on International Drive -- Rosen Inn, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and Quality Inn International and the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista (on Disney property). For more details and booking information, please visit: http://www.orlandohotels4less.com/gayday/